Raspberry Corn Salad
Crunchy corn, creamy avocados, zesty radishes and fresh raspberries—this colorful salad is like art on a plate! And you’ll love the zesty lime dressing that ties it all together.
- Whisk together lime juice, oil, salt, and black (or cayenne) pepper in a medium bowl. If using ears of corn, cut kernels from cobs. Add corn, radishes (or chile pepper), scallions, and, if desired, cilantro to lime mixture. Toss until well coated. Add raspberries and avocado; stir gently to combine. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Because chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes, avoid direct contact with them as much as possible. When working with chile peppers, wear plastic or rubber gloves. If your bare hands do touch the peppers, wash your hands and nails well with soap and warm water.
- Per serving: 116 calories; 7 g fat(1 g sat); 5 g fiber; 15 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 50 mcg folate; 0 mg cholesterol; 5 g sugars; 181 IU vitamin A; 17 mg vitamin C; 17 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 205 mg sodium; 311 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (28% daily value)
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1
- Exchanges: 1 fat, 1 starch